We want to make a difference to over 300 families facing hardship in the Nelson/Tasman region this Christmas!
There is a real need in our community at this time of year The Big Give 2017 and we need to work together to give something back.
Many families facing hardship struggle with the pressures of Christmas, they dread the expectations put on them and this can often lead to undue stress, domestic violence and poor mental health.
The Fifeshire Foundation's purpose since 1993 has been to provide relief to those in financial hardship and domestic crisis. We do this through 'Locals looking after Locals'. So come on board and let the Big Give be the charity you choice to give to this Christmas.
How Can you help:
- Donate to the Fifeshire Foundation - Big Give through the donate button on this website.
- Donate cash/chq at any NBS branch.
- Donate via internet banking to 00-1354-0048778-17 - Ref: Big Give
- Donate gifts, vouchers or Christmas food to one of our Christmas Trees:
- The Milestone Homes giving tree at the Richmond Mall
- The Christmas trees at NBS in Nelson, Richmond and Motueka
- The Christmas tree at Fifeshire House and at the WOW Museum