Thursday December 5 2013 09:25 a.m.
- A man with significant social and physical health issues was given a modified bike. Now he’s independent, and can exercise and visit family.
- We paid to remove rubbish from a property so a family’s tenancy was secure, and the children wouldn’t need to move.
- We paid the power bill for an adult student with young children, after her boarder used alot of power, and then left also leaving rent unpaid.
- A woman faced unexpectedly high costs when she re-located to be closer to her medical specialist, and her illness forced her to stop work. We paid the GP debt, the bond and her young son received a $50 voucher for new shoes, and $50 for new clothes.
- Go to our website to hear three radio ads, by anonymous people who agreed to share how they’ve been helped.